Friday, October 2

Moody

(Written by Lee)

Abby was such a monster this morning! When I went into her room, she immediately started screaming, "I wanted to sleep! I wanted to sleep! Waa!" When I told her to use her words without whining, she kicked and screamed, then buried her face and ignored me. I said "fine, I'll let you sleep," I turned on her radio and fan and left her room. She screamed and cried again! I left her in there for almost an hour.

When I went back in her room, she gave me attitude again. I told her she could be on time out after breakfast. She screamed "Noooooo!" After getting her dressed, I went to make her food and she slammed her door behind me.

When I finished getting her breakfast ready, I went to get her. She was playing right in front of her door. I gently pushed the door open and she started pushing back. I calmly said "It's time to eat." She said "Okay, Daddy," and got up and went to the table.

When she was finished eating, she screamed "I"M DONE!"

I said, "that's one."

She said, "Daddy, may I please be excused?"

What a crazy kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UnMaintained Thoughts