Monday, April 19

Art Belt

Abby loves her art projects...





I pulled out tons of accents from all the scrap booking and art supplies I had laying around the house. I dumped them onto the dinning room table and let Abby go to town arranging all the pieces on her canvas tool belt. Then I whipped out my trusty mini-glue gun. I left everything as Abby had them and glued them down. Abby ohhed and ahhed when I held up the belt and all the pieces stayed where they were.

Then Abby suggested a bed. A bed? What? She wanted to make a bed for larger buttons to sleep in. After some talking I discovered she meant she wanted to make little pockets. See the black ribbons cut funny on her belt? Those are the pockets. I glued those down too and Abby had a blast sliding "sleeping" buttons in and out of bed. What a weirdo!

But what a success. Thanks Jamie for the idea and supplies! We had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UnMaintained Thoughts