Saturday, June 19

Books for the Future

I've scanned all the pages to Abby's first year scrap book and compiled them by layout into a PDF, which Blogger won't upload. Of course. So then I cut the layout pages into pictures so that I could put them in here. Want to see it?

This is my second scrap book I've done by myself and actually finished. I think you can see that I'm still learning. There are some layouts I'm pretty proud of, real improvements over my first one, but I kinda peter out of steam at the end.

Click on the image to see it bigger...
































I've kinda decided that I'm writing this blog to print it into a book, like a journal. Rather than write this just for catching up family and friends, I've kinda changed it so that I'm writing to future Abby. That way, she can know what a real nut her mom really was!

I've already printed all the blogs from Abby's second year into a pretty journal I found years ago.





It looks good enough, I think. I hope Abby appreciates it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

UnMaintained Thoughts