Friday, May 20

Mid-Life Crisis Car? Check!


Ok, I've officially picked out my mid-life crisis car. Everyone should have one. Mine's the Mini Cooper! You never know when your mid-life crisis will hit, so you should be prepared. And I'm not someone who likes cars. I vote we bring back the horse. But this car... It's a WOW! in my book.

Yesterday, a co-worker took me for a spin in his new Mini. He's named it Max. It's spice orange and was even on the cover of a magazine! I've really wanted to ride in one - ever since I saw The Italian Job. And I was super excited to do so without a salesperson tagging along too. It was so sweet! The thing corners like it's on rails! Seriously, you don't even have to slow down to turn. It just sticks to the road. Plus, you don't feel like you're in a super tiny car.


Once inside, you sit fairly high and the windshield is wide enough to create the illusion that you're not in a tiny car.

Can you imagine all the trouble I'd get into with that car and my lead foot? Wow!

Sigh. I can't wait until my mid-life crisis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UnMaintained Thoughts