I've been fertilizing and feeding the plants - especially the orange trees. I thought the oranges tasted awful when we first moved in. They obviously hadn't been cared for. I told Lee it would probably take two years of fertilizing before they started to taste better. And viola! This year we've seen an explosion of blossoms and the aroma is pretty amazing. The kitchen side of our house smells soooooooo good with those blossoms cooking in the sun. I'm really hoping that translates into juicy oranges this year!
The wild jungle that came with the house has been tamed to produce actual flowers and green stuff too. And if I do say so myself, they look great in an arrangement.
I was so pleased that I got to bring a little outside inside. And I was so proud that everything in the vase came from my yard. Looks good, right?!
Looks beautiful! I miss you! We need to get together!
ReplyDelete