This year I've been burnt out on Halloween. I'll share more later, but for now I'll just say that we've been creating a haunted house at work - and it's been work. Shocking, I know. But, by the time I get home, I don't even want to look at Halloween stuff.
Poor Abby. She kept bugging me about it, so I hauled out all of the Halloween totes and told her to hang stuff up herself. In a happy, chipper voice, she said, "ok!"
She got out the tape, asked me for help pulling out the step stool, and then she disappeared. I thought she had maybe forgotten about. So I went looking for her.
I found her in the other room, standing on a chair and taping up stuff. She had pulled out a little witch's hat and was wearing that too. I thought she was so stinking cute that I had to snap a photo of her.
Happy Halloween from me, Lee and our little witch!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
UnMaintained Thoughts