I go through periods where I hate food. It can be sooooooooo annoying! Eating three times a day. Eating healthy. Eating on the go. Eating cheap. Shopping for good eats. Cooking for good eats. Cleaning up after good eats. It's too much! Why can't we eat once a day? A nice big, healthy, once a day meal? What's wrong with that? You'd only have to cook once, clean up once, and your family is good to go for the day. Now that's efficient!
Lately though, I've been loving food. Especially new food. I truly, honestly believe my taste buds have finally matured into adult taste buds. Well, sometimes anyway. One of my new co-workers was eating his breakfast out of a Tupperware container the other day. His food looked brown and he was making yummy sounds. So I asked him what it was. He said it was an everything bagel with cream cheese, avocado, and bacon bits. Whoa. He said it was so good that I had to try it. I said ok. The next day he brought some in for me and I sampled it.
It. Was. So. Good!
So I made some at home for me and Lee. Lee agreed. It. Was. So. Good. Mine didn't look so brown cause it was pretty darn fresh, so I snapped a photo of it. Try it yourself. You'll not regret it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
UnMaintained Thoughts