Wednesday, May 29

3 Days Off? I Took 4!!

This weekend was a wonderful, long weekend. Ahhhhhh, so nice. We didn't do anything special. Lots of chores, yard work, house cleaning, errands, and we went to one BBQ at a park. The weather was delightful. Ahhhhh, so nice.

I thoroughly enjoyed hanging with my family, especially my kid. I've really started to miss her. I mean, here it is, the end of her second year at public school and I feel like I just let her go on her first day of school a month or so ago. But, no, its been two years! I can't believe it!


Here's my little girl, so tall and lean now playing on the same play structure I've taken her pictures on before. Only before she was so small I had to chase along behind her to help her up and onto everything. Now, she can easily hop and scamper over everything on her own.


Time flies...

Abby got to hang out with her second cousin, a little toddler who cannot yet speak. It was too cute watching Abby try to communicate with him and watch out for him while on the play structures. I could tell she was starting to get annoyed with him, so I asked, with a smile of course, if she still felt up to having a little sibling. She said yes! "But a little sister wont be as bad as a little brother." I just laughed.


And now? School is almost out. The nice weather is over. Hello, summer! We are planning an ice cream social for Abby and some friends to welcome summer. And that's it. Time to adjust to a new family schedule... Hopefully we can do it without too much disruption!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UnMaintained Thoughts