Wednesday, March 25

Chopstick Abby

Lee talked me into trying a little chicken and rice place he use to eat at all the time. I once boasted that living closer to the city had its advantages: like a diverse range of eateries. Well, that is true. What I didn't truly elaborate on was that I am a very picky eater. Which basically means that although all these cool places to eat are readily available, I rarely agree to try them. I'm a chicken. So, being daring and adventurous this one day, I agree. We grab the food, a couple chopsticks, and take it all home to eat.

Abby, being naturally curious about mommy and daddy eating with sticks, asked the basic question: "What are those?" Lee explained what chopsticks were, then followed it up with one quick sentence on how to use these wooden utensils. Abby didn't respond, so we left it. Obviously, though, she was watching us closely.





Ah yeah. Our daughter can eat with chopsticks!

(And yes, folks, that's Abby willingly eating broccoli. Unbelievable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

UnMaintained Thoughts