Thursday, September 17

The Big Girl Bed

We recently converted Abby's crib to a "big girl bed." We probably could have done it months ago but we only just now located the missing pieces! (We're not disorganized...) Anyway, the day we found everything, Lee set about putting it together. Now her crib looks a little more like a day bed.

Abby was pretty excited.



So was I, but the mother in me worried she might roll out in her sleep. So, I lined the floor directly under the edge of her bed with our living room pillows and Abby's bean bag. We kept it that way for a couple nights running. When it was obvious that Abby was having no problem at all sleeping in her new bed, I decided to take out the pillows.

"No!" Abby cried.

"Why not?"

She struggled with the words for a few seconds then finally explained, "But, in the mornings, I like putting my feet down on soft pillows."

No comments:

Post a Comment

UnMaintained Thoughts