Not gone yet, but mentally I think I'm outta here!
I'm finally getting excited to go - and nervous. I was hoping Lee could come with me, but we just can't afford it. So, now I'm a little nervous traveling by myself. Plus, as I've gotten older, I just don't like flying anymore. It use to be such an adventure to fly high above the clouds. Now I can't stop from thinking about falling from high above the clouds. Yikes.
If only I could drive to Vegas... I'd much rather do that. They say that statistically speaking it's safer to fly than to drive, but I don't buy that. Unfortunately, my company will only pay for a plane ticket and hotel - plus food. If they had paid for car mileage and gas, I totally could have brought Lee. Oh well.
It's almost time to go.
Vegas. Vegas. Vegas.
No comments:
Post a Comment
UnMaintained Thoughts