I broke my laptop. Our primary computer won't load the Blogger page. I can't blog!
I'll try to see if I can figure out how to blog from my phone...
Funny story about my laptop. I was using it in the family room, and Abby was being her usual ball of energy. I cautioned Abby to be careful around my laptop because the cord was in the walkway between the couch and the coffee table. I emphasized how fragile the screen is, how delicate the computer's inner workings are, and how expensive my laptop was. Then Lee called for my attention in another room. I set the laptop down on the coffee table, took one step, then tripped over the cord, yanking the very jack out of the laptop and effectively ruining the power cord in one stroke. Yay me.
If Abby understood sarcasm, she would have snickered in my face... And I would have deserved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
UnMaintained Thoughts