Thursday, August 4

A Mess of Books



After our cousins from Idaho came to help mom take down her cottonwoods, Nancy remembered that she had a whole stack of books left over from her kids. She was super kind enough to send us a heap of them to give to Abby.

Abby is in heaven. She adores books and can't get enough of them.

I've been trying to keep a running tally of Abby's book collection so that we don't accidentially get any duplicate books. By keeping this tally of books on Goodreads, a website I totally recommend to any book lovers out there, we've kept a running total too. Her current collection is up to just over 100 kids books! Egads!

I'm rather amazed they can all fit in her room. We got some cheap, white shelving to stuff them all into and it is impressive how many kids books can fit on those shelves....

If you'd like to see a list of her collection, check out the right side bar.

THANK YOU NANCY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UnMaintained Thoughts